Friday, January 25, 2008

Blah blah blah...

Trinket is doing really well. She came home from her declaw and spay on Wednesday. When the vet tech handed her to me, Trinket was immediately purring, and the vet tech told me how sweet she had been. They gave us lots of pain meds for her, and she's been a bit high the whole week. I think it's managed her pain quite well, and this morning Nick was 2 hours late in her pain meds dose, and she was playing and seemed pretty good. All in all, I think it went well for her. It may have helped that she was a stray that has dealt with some pretty crummy circumstances. If she had been a pampered kitten, maybe it would have bothered her more. She's pretty much back to her adorable sweet self.

I'm happy it's Friday. I didn't sleep well this week starting Tuesday. Trinket spent Tuesday overnight at the vet, and I'm a worrier, so I didn't sleep well. The rest of the week I've slept light because I've been trying to listen just in case Trinket licks at any of her incisions. I'm a light sleeper anyway, so this hasn't been good for me. I'm hoping I can get a bit of rest this weekend.

Saturday is going to be busy. I have to get on part put on my car that was backordered from the accident. Then, I'm going to be recording 2 podcast debuts. The first episodes of "Two Peas In A Podcast" a podcast I'm doing with my friend JT, and "We're Mean Because You're Stupid" a podcast I'm doing with my friends Walt and Nessa. It should be fun. Hopefully they all go well. After that I have to meet my cousin Liz in Medford MN to give her back her wedding ring. She had it cut off, and needed it repaired and sized. She also had my friend Dave custom make a matching wed band for the other side of her ring. I didn't want to risk it being lost in the mail, so I'm driving and meeting her at an Outlet Mall half way between our houses. It's about an hour drive.

So Sunday I'll rest up from Saturday, I guess. I really want to see the new movie Untraceable. It looks really good, and I'm excited to see it. So maybe that's my plan for Sunday. We'll see.

Ok, so I had no point...just blah blah blah. :) It's my blog, and I'm entitled.

1 comment:

Walt said...

Dammit, Holly, I'm tired just reading about your upcoming weekend. You have too much going on. I insist you stop. :)