Because I like these kind of blogs. I like that they are random and tangential....just like me.
1. I don't like white underwear. At all. In fact, I find them repulsive, and will never wear them.
2. I do like white socks, and I don't know why.
3. I have freakishly small feet, and often buy children's shoes because they are cheaper.
4. I'm cheap, but prefer to think I'm frugal, however I'll pay more for a quality product.
5. As cheap as I am, I'm also a snob. I like nice things.
6. I'm only fine if the word is being used as an acronym for Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional. (thanks to The Italian Job, where I stole that from)
7. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but should start figuring it out pretty soon.
8. I'm the thinnest I've been since high school right now, but I still look fat in the mirror.
9. I don't like it when I let someone into my lane when there is a traffic jam, and they don't give me the little courtesy wave.
10. I sometimes lie to people at the movie theater when they ask if seats are taken because I don't want them sitting by me. I especially do this if they look "chatty."
11. I'm unapologetic about shushing people at the movie theater who talk. If you need to talk all through the movie, then watch it in your fucking living room! Jeez!
12. I think I might be on the verge of a nervous breakdown right now.
13. I love the deep v-neck long sleeved t-shirts from Old Navy, and wear them as one of my layers almost every day.
14. If I find something I like, I will buy multiples of it. Sometimes in every color, and usually several in black.
15. I live in jeans.
16. Shazam and the Livestrong Calorie Counter are the 2 best iPhone applications.
17. I once painted the outside of my house purple. Not a muted quiet color, but a rather bright crazy shade of purple.
18. I'm really proud that I went to Costa Rica to learn to surf. I'm also really proud that I actually picked it up and was able to do it!
19. I have an irrational fear of being eaten by a shark.
20. I love Michael Stipe.
21. I like Miracle Whip, and I'm confident that makes me white trash.
22. I love Teuscher Champagne Truffles, and maybe that counteracts my white trash Miracle Whip tendencies.
23. Almost no people I know in real life read this or listen to the podcast. I'm kind of glad for both.
24. I like to be alone. I'm comfortable traveling alone, eating alone. None of that ever bothers me.
25. I sometime feel more alone in a group of people than I ever do when I'm by myself.
26. I don't really like Christmas. I find it incredibly stressful.
27. I own 3 Menorahs.
28. My favorite Christmas songs are "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie, "Christmas Wrapping" by The Waitresses, "Mele Kalikimaka" by Bing Crosby, "Baby it's Cold Outside" and "Medley Winterwonderland/Sleighride" by Dolly Parton.
29. I have a collection of Precious Moments in boxes in my basement. Ugh. (don't judge...I know it's scary)
30. I'm addicted to Mint Chapstick.
31. I once was a patch test subject for Aveda. They don't test on animals, so I let them test products on me.
32. I used to volunteer for the late Senator Paul Wellstone.
33. I met Ben and Jerry at a birthday party for Paul Wellstone one year. Mmm. Ice cream.
34. I hate Windows Vista, and my next computer will be an iMac.
35. I love my new treadmill, and put 33 miles on it this week.
36. I'm a home pooper. I know, TMI.
37. I use cloth napkins at home because I don't like to waste paper.
38. I have lost peripheral vision in my right eye.
39. Coke Zero and Pepsi One are my two favorite sodas.
40. I can't drink orange juice with pulp. Lumpy drinks make me gag.
41. Peppermint bon bon, and chocolate brownie chunk are my favorite ice creams.
42. I love the giant Toblerone bars you can get at Target. Not sure why an 11 oz Toblerone is appropriate, but it is. Mmm, candy!
43. I'm trying to eat healthier.
44. I seem to have developed a slight Trader Joe's addiction.
45. I can quit anytime I want to.
46. There is no such thing as a diamond that's too big.
47. I have really random taste in music.
48. I love the Rachel Maddow podcast.
49. I'm scared for the future.
50. I need a nap, but I'm going for a run on the treamill.