I thought of these things when I was reading Walt's blog:
1. I adore Edith Bunker. I know she's not a real person, but I cried like a baby when she died on All in the Family. I was scared to death when she was raped. I wish she was my mom. She may have been a "dingbat" but she was so loving, sweet and innocent, and always did the right thing.
2. I love macaroni and cheese. A lot. It is probably the most comforting food in the world to me.
3. My friend Mitch is sending me some Teuscher Champagne Truffles Fed Ex for tomorrow. He is fabulous!
4. I miss all the old tv shows from the 70s and 80s.
5. I think the people at Sony are a bunch of bastards for not releasing any more seasons of Fantasy Island.
6. I love JZ for buying me season 1 of Fantasy Island.
7. I've met a lot of really wonderful people through the podcast.
8. I don't get why people think Jay Leno is funny. He's not funny at all, and annoys me to no end.
9. David Letterman is a genius and I wanted to marry him when I was 14. I think I still do.
10. I'm heading downstairs to the treadmill because I only got in 25 minutes this morning. I'll be watching Private Practice from the treadmill, in case you were wondering!