Monday, May 19, 2008

Thrown under the bus

So maybe you've noticed the blog-a-day thing really didn't work out for me. Yeah. Oh well. I prefer to do things because I want to, and not because I'm required to. So I threw the blog-a-day shit under the bus. That's how I roll.

I've been doing a lot better with my obsessive food consumption. I've actually eaten healthfully for a full week now. I last fell off the wagon last Monday when I had a ginormous bowl of birthday cake remix from Cold Stone. It was of course the largest size they offer (so I had to sell the car and take out a second mortgage to pay for it) and Nick and I "shared" it. Unfortunately sharing to me must have meant I get 3/4 of it and poor Nick got about 1/4 of it. After that I walked another 9 miles, and was still up a pound the next day. I'm a piglet.

Last weekend was absolutely beautiful outside. Actually it's been gorgeous for over a week now. I walked outside for a minimum of 2 hours per day, so I feel pretty good about that. Good thing I got all that walking in, because the weather changed and today it's cold and rainy.

I really should clean my house tonight....somehow I lack motivation. We'll see.

No comments: