Friday, May 2, 2008

2 days in a row!!

Look at me! I rock! You didn't think I'd keep it up, did you? Yeah, me either.

Ok so today I went to Blockbuster video to look at the flip video camera. It's cool, easy to use, and I thought it would be fun to record some of the Walk for Animals tomorrow. So they were on sale for $99.00 and my dear Archerr from Archerradio.com sent me some Blockbuster gift cards that he had gotten with his Coke Rewards. Well, I decided to buy it, and after tax I only paid $50.13!! Woo hoo! How great is that? THANKS ARCHERR! You rock!

And speaking of my Walk for Animals, I have raised $1635.00 online for the Animal Humane Society! I feel really happy about that. This is one of my favorite charities, and one I always give to. They are one of the largest shelters, and they do a lot of cruelty investigations, and they seem to always be the ones to go in and get the animals nobody else will. Most recently they ended up with like 100 purebred labs from a puppy mill. The walk for animals is like my own personal Christmas. It's one of my favorite days of the year. It's so amazing to see tens of thousands of people out walking with their pets to benefit such a great cause. It's also really fun people watching. (and of course the day starts with free donuts! 400 dozen to be exact!)

Otherwise it's cold and rainy here, and will be tomorrow for the Walk. Boo!

:)

No comments: