Monday, May 5, 2008

Struggle

I've been struggling to make the right food choices for the past 5 days or so. I'm up a few pounds, and I seem to be unable to regain control. I've also been exercising like a fool. I went for a 9 mile walk last night. This morning I did the treadmill for 2 1/2 miles and did another 6 miles after work. From Friday through today, I've walked close to 30 miles. Can you say exercise bulemia?? Yeah, so can I.

Hopefully tomorrow I get myself back under control. I'm not sure what's wrong with me right now.

4 comments:

erik98122 said...

Hang in there kiddo! Just don't be so hard on yourself...life is too short to spend it on a tread mill. I think you look foxy just the way you are!!
xoxo
e

Sasha said...

You poor thing. It's the Taco Bell and the MickeyD's. :( No one can stay healthy eating the Gray Meat, Holly. And you -know- it's cheaper to cook than to buy dollar stuff at the drivethru anyway. *wagging finger*

Fairy Princess Holly said...

Sasha, I know that stuff is bad for me, but I don't make food choices with my brain...I make them with my heart. My heart wanted to eat crap! Still does, in fact! It's all about the comfort! Plus the McD's that day, was because we podcast at 6:00 and I didn't have time to make anything.

Sasha said...

Oh oh oh, okay. But you had mentioned buying cheap fast food because you were poor so I assumed...you know, Taco Bell is my one serious fast food weakness. Unfortunately I haven't had any fast food since we moved up here about three years ago. The fast food in this area is sub-par. When fast food is poorly done, it's just plain inedible.