10. I have a dirty dish phobia. I hate dirty dishes, and thank goodness we have a dishwasher, because I'd eat off of paper plates for all eternity if I had to touch dirty dishes. Blech.
9. I won't touch dirty dishes, but I've eaten candy I've found on the street. Unwrapped, no less. It was Toffifay, what am I supposed to do, that stuff is delicious, and I was probably 11 or 12 years old. I'd probably do it still today. (Hey, it's chocolate....at least I'm honest)
8. I don't touch public door knobs if I can help it, especially the restroom door handle.
7. Speaking of that, I hate touching any surface on an airplane. I think they are filthy and disgusting. I hate even touching the tray. You know they don't wipe them down, don't you?
6. I'm feeling completely out of control of my life right now. Things are getting very scary at work for me, and I'm binge eating to comfort myself. In the last 2 hours I have eaten over 1000 calories of chocolate.
5. I like almost all animals more than most people.
4. When I was a kid, I thought a local television news anchor, Dave Moore, was a family friend because we watched him on the news every night. As I grew up, I realized he was just someone we saw on tv, and didn't really know in person, yet when he died, I was truly sad. I guess I still thought he was my friend.
3. When I was a little girl and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I'd answer, "A van." Not sure why or how I thought I'd grow up to be a van....guess I didn't achieve that dream!
2. I saw Jaws when I was really little, probably 6 or 7 years old. I used to think there were sharks in the lakes, swimming pools, even bath tubs. I still sometimes do. I'm so scared to be eaten by a shark.
1. I don't have kids, and I'm positive nobody will miss me when I die.