Friday, February 15, 2008

Blog Abandonment

Hi Blog, not sure why, but I've been neglecting you. Nothing new to report. I have a sick new fascination with Applebee's Cheddar Mac n Cheese. I hate Applebee's, but that Mac n Cheese is pretty good. Although I'm kind of a Macaroni and Cheese whore. I love it. Soooo good and comforting. I need to stop taking comfort in food. I'm a 500 lb lady trapped in a 125 lb body!!

Speaking of weight. I don't get clothing sizes. I have a North Face jacket in an XS, and a S. I have a Columbia jacket in a L, and one in a M, I also have a jacket I got super cheap at Old Navy that's a M. How can one person vary between an XS and a L?? I don't get it. And honestly, I'm a fairly small person, how am I a Large in Columbia, and an Extra Small in the North Face?? What is someone who is actually a larger person supposed to do? Weird.

Ok, that's a random and rather stupid tangent, oh well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously that Columbia jacket is a Youth - Large. You are so small, (and, need I say, hot), that anything else doesn't make sense.

Glad I can be of assistance. Put your mind at ease. More blog entries, missy.

Walt said...

Someone has a secret admirer. And it's true. You are hot.

Nessa said...

holly, you have a super stalker er fan haha! I am with the group you are hot!

Anonymous said...

And what's wrong with admiring from afar? Nothing. Nothing I say.

And I speak the truth. She is small, and smokin'.

I ain't stalkin'. I will if she asks me to, but otherwise, no.

Fairy Princess Holly said...

I'm small, huh? Are you outside my window? And what name shall I put on the restraining order? ;)

Were Mean Because Youre Stupid said...

Nothing wrong with admiring from afar. If it was wrong, I'd have been thrown into jail a long ass time ago.

Walt said...

I meant to post that as myself, not the podcast. Grrr...

Kevin Bee said...

I love the way you guys have conversations with yourselves via comments.