Saturday, September 22, 2007

Good Girl!

Ok, I behaved really well yesterday. Worked out, ate properly. Blah blah blah....all that boring stuff that is no fun! The fun part was this morning when I weighed myself and I was 3.1lbs lighter. I guess that must mean a lot of it was water weight. Now I have only 4 lbs to lose before my birthday in 3 weeks. Easy! Why is it that I saw the results and instantly wanted to cheat? That is part of the problem, I celebrate everything with food. Weight loss is probably the only thing in the world you really can't celebrate with a tasty treat. Sure after a milestone you can cheat a little, but after one day?!?! C'mon, Holly hold strong! I didn't cheat today. Good girl!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Yay! Keep it up!

Walt said...

Awesome. You can do it. I saw a good number on the scale this morning... 229. That's just up 3 pounds from pre-vacation.

Now your next hurdle will be avoiding things brought in to work tomorrow.