Monday, March 14, 2011

Walk for Animals


Most of you know I have a passion for animals and their welfare. I'll be walking in the Walk for Animals again this year. It's my 17th year doing this, and it's one of my favorite days of the year. It's really a lot of fun, and makes me feel good to give back to this charity. I got my first puppy at the Animal Humane Society in Golden Valley, MN in June of 1983. Misty was my best friend growing up, and honestly she raised me more than my parents ever did. When I moved out, I bought a house so Misty would have a yard because I couldn't leave her behind with my mom. She was the reason I've still to this day never lived in an apartment. I couldn't live anywhere she couldn't go. She was my girl, and we were inseparable from when I was 11 until she died when I was nearly 28.

If you want to sponsor me, follow the link here. I know it's a tough economy, so don't feel obligated. I appreciate every little bit. Thanks for reading.

Hug your pets.

No comments: