Friday, July 11, 2008

wow!

I haven't posted in a month. Well a lot has happened, I just haven't been in the mood to write about it. We had a fire in the park preserve behind our house, and actually some of our yard burned, as well as our maple and box elder trees. Um, I should write the whole story and post the pics. I should. Dunno if I will though.

My stupid job was supposed to go back to regular hours on July 1st, but of course that didn't happen. They say we will be full time on July 28th. I'll believe it when I see it. I think I'm going to explore my options as a high priced call girl. ;)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Make sure your clients take a shower before the show begins, buy the economy size bottle of KY, and keep your receipts because you can write off your new lingerie on your taxes.

What?